We are seeking an Experienced Manager to direct the Production Supervisory Team. You would oversee the production operation with focus on Health and Safety, production costs,personnel development, and human resources standards to ensure a high level of employee and Customer satisfaction.
- Lead, mentor and support a group of Supervisors and employees in the operation of plant equipment.
- Take leadership role in inspections, audits and investigations for process.
- Compete daily and weekly performance reports.
- Involved in capital projects and budget process.
- Post Secondary education with University degree in Engineering, Agriculture or Business Science.
- Minimum of 5 years of Supervisory experience.
- High level of Computer competency.
- Excellent oral and written skills to communicate across other functional business areas, corporate teams, regulatory bodies, communities and local business.
- Familiar with 5S and Lean methodology.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a top-notch organization. Location is Hamilton. Company has several locations in Canada and the USA. It is a. Process , Recycle, Environmental business.This is a permanent position. The pay is commensurate with education, work experience and overall fit within the organization. The salary is 85,000