A Key Player in the Global Advanced Engineering Family located in London, Ontario. An expert in your field working on concept and product development for automotive Customer base. Comfortable and confident in presenting to customers. Light weight metal components will help to advance Vehicle safety, strength and economy. A leader in the world owned by a large Chinese company.
- Provide guidance in CAE/FEA analysis
- Create, develop FEA results to Customer
- Use Hypermesh, MSC Softwares and LS Dyna to develop CAE models and results
- Provide Technical assistance to Customer related to load cases, crash, durability and occupant protection.
- Complete and update all TS 16949 documentation related to CAE
Well established company with many diverse long term employees. I have spent considerable time with this client and viewed their Technology Centre. This opportunity is not routine. This opportunity is leading and development challenge will be rewarded. We would like you to have 5 or more years of experience in design, preferably cast, maybe aluminum, and a post graduate degree and a Masters would be an advantage. Income range for this initial position is $67250- $72850 with bonus and paid overtime.